1. Start with the basics…Virginie Le Gall, born somewhere in the south of France. Studied Arts in Arts School in Aix en Provence and Paris.
2. Avoid anoying everyone by revealing the moment you magically discovered photography with your grand-pa, or your first camera.
3. Lived 9 years in Paris. Lives in Stockholm today and don't forget to mention you have your own studio-photo. Or resume quickly: Work as professional fashion photographer for 7 years and you really love this. Get this boring stuff outta the way quick. You might've already lost them...
4. Mention that you shoot for big names as a freelancer or for private sales companies, printed magazines and many fashion brands. If you do a list, make it as long as possible. (Find the list here)
5. Point out that you really like cats, ice-cream and creative collaboration...
6. Lastly, Insert endearing joke about your mom being your biggest fan. This will lessen any impression that you're big-headed. Plus, Mom will like it.
And remember to add a nice touch of humor, but not too much, you want people to know you actually take things seriously. Nobody will probably read the whole thing anyway. In case they do, mention that they can contact you for any shooting projects and inquiries you'll happy to talk/meet them!